COVID-19 frequently asked informations
Here are the measures which will be put in place to comply to the public health instructions and ensure your safety and our employees.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
Vaccination passport will be required for all our services as of Monday, December 20th. Reservation for all our services is required to access to the site. You can place a treatment reservation through our website by phone at 1-844-985-2500. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we reserve the right to refuse you the entry so we can prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time. In order to respect social distancing, we have reduced our capacity.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can make a change or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you begin to experience COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible at 1-844-985-2500.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I ARRIVE ON SITE?
- Please arrive a maximum of 20 minutes before your appointment time, as the new procedures in place require more time than usual.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked if you
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms,
- have travelled outside the country in the past 14 days,
- are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you answer yes to one of these questions, we will have to refuse you the entry on site to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time.
- Hand washing is mandatory upon your arrival on site as well as before and after your treatment. A disinfection station will be placed next to the entry door. Sinks and soap are at your disposal on all other occupancy zones.
- We ask that you respect a social distance of 1 mete at all times by respecting signs and ground signage. As for treatment rooms, other measures will be put in place to ensure your protection and our employees.
- You must wear a face mask while on the move inside the main pavilion only. It is not mandatory in outside zones nor in baths, saunas and steam bath.
- All our customer service employees will wear a surgical mask at all times. Protective glass has also been put in place on counters
HOW WILL THE TREATMENT BE DONE?
- A mask must be worn throughout the whole treatment. You can purchase a single-use face mask at $2 or a Förena reusable face mask at $11.99 at the reception desk.
- Our massage therapists wear a face mask.
- Our massage therapists washes their hands before and after each treatment.
- Treatment rooms are disinfected after each treatment.
WHAT OTHER MEASURES DO YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
- Our employees answer a COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaire daily to limit the spread.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all public areas. Locker room, keys, lockers and treatment rooms are also disinfected after each client.
*Please note that the vaccination passport will be required as of September 1st for the restaurant clientele only