Please note that following COVID-19 government measures, only our massage therapy and beauty treatment services are available.
COVID-19 frequently asked informations
Here are the measures which will be put in place to comply to the public health instructions and ensure your safety and our employees.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
Reservations for cares are required to access to the site. You can place a treatment reservation through our website by phone at 1-844-985-2500. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we reserve the right to refuse you the entry so we can prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time. No reservation is required for the thermal experience. In order to respect social distancing, we have reduced our capacity. We suggest that you call customer service to find out how busy the day is before you come to the spa.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can make a change or cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you begin to experience COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact us as soon as possible at 1-844-985-2500.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WHEN I ARRIVE ON SITE?
- Please arrive a maximum of 20 minutes before your appointment time, as the new procedures in place require more time than usual.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked if you
- are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms,
- have travelled outside the country in the past 14 days,
- are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test,
- have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
If you answer yes to one of these questions, we will have to refuse you the entry on site to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will ask that you reschedule your visit at a later time.
- Hand washing is mandatory upon your arrival on site as well as before and after your treatment. A disinfection station will be placed next to the entry door. Sinks and soap are at your disposal on all other occupancy zones.
- We ask that you respect a social distance of 2 meters at all times by respecting signs and ground signage. As for treatment rooms, other measures will be put in place to ensure your protection and our employees.
- You must wear a face mask while on the move inside the main pavilion only. It is not mandatory in outside zones nor in baths, saunas and steam bath.
- All our customer service employees will wear face shield at all times. Protective glass has also been put in place on counters.
- Common and shared items such as hair dryer and flat iron have been removed from counters as a security measure.
HOW WILL THE TREATMENT BE DONE?
- A mask must be worn throughout the whole treatment. You can purchase a single-use face mask at $2 or a Förena reusable face mask at $11.99 at the reception desk.
- Our massage therapists wear a face shield or protective glasses and a mask, which are disinfected carefully.
- Our massage therapists washes their hands before and after each treatment.
- Treatment rooms are disinfected after each treatment.
WHAT OTHER MEASURES DO YOU HAVE IN PLACE?
- Our employees answer a COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaire daily to limit the spread.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all public areas. Locker room, keys, lockers and treatment rooms are also disinfected after each client.